Sunday 17 June 2012

Mad Hatters Tea Party!
















Today I held a Mad Hatters Tea Party for my two daughters. I think they had great fun! The cake was a little bit fiddly, but I got there in the end. The party favours were very easy to make, as was the bunting & signposts. I loved all the childrens hats - one boy dressed up as the mad Hatter himself. I made Heart shaped sandwiches, a red sponge cake, chocolate topped cupcakes and the usual party fare. There was no food left afterwards :D

6 comments:

  1. fab fab fab i love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that looks truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I may have to steal it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - looks great. Did you just use red food colouring in the sponge?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!
    All looks lush...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous, lucky girls to have such a creative mum

    ReplyDelete